Water Well Redevelopers, Inc. was founded and incorporated in 1954 by Robert D. Challacombe. Robert developed the Sonar-Jet technology in 1958 and began using it in the Southern California area. In 1972, Sonar-Jet received its first patent, and by 1985 there were 25 Sonar-Jet dealerships in the U.S. President Brad Challacombe joined the corporation in 1980 and continues to provide the finest in well-redeveloping services. Since its inception, Water Well Redevelopers, Inc. has received a second and third patent, incorporating many improvements to enhance safety and results. As technology advances, Water Well Redevelopers, Inc. utilizes the most recent innovations in the well rehabilitation industry to remain on the cutting edge of today’s technology. Our Kem-Jet is the state-of-the-art equipment for oil well rehabilitation, and our most recent patent is for the Shot Perforator, used to decommission water wells. Other rehabilitation procedures come and go, but Water Well Redevelopers, Inc. has a proven record of success.
- I am certain these excellent results would not have been achieved without the use of Sonar-Jet.Patrick Law (Mechanical Department, Las Vegas Valley Water District)
- We feel that the excellent results of your Sonar-Jet water well cleaning system should be documented. All three of the wells that were Sonar-Jet cleaned experienced substantial increase in yield. We wish that we had heard of Sonar-Jet years ago.Howard E. Smith (President, Green River Golfclub)
- It is a pleasure to let you know the well produces what we expected, the drawdown has not exceeded our expectations. Without Sonar-Jet this would not have had happened.G.G. Johnson (General Manager, Fern Valley Water District)
- We are pleased with the results of the Sonar-Jet cleaning you performed on our Water Well # 3. The pumping rate has increased from 620 gpm to 845 gpm. Water Well # 4: The pumping rate has increased from 565 gpm to 855 gpm.P.C. Fuselier (Manager, Mobil Oil Corporation)
- The television tapes of the well screen were like night and day. After the treatment, the well screen looked like it was just installed brand new.Dick Abramson (Layne-Western Company, Inc.)
- It is obvious from this data that the Sonar-Jet method of cleaning will restore a bore's blocked screens back to nearly original condition.Rian Moore (Hydrological Project Manager Water Direct Limited, AU)